Our primary concern for students in areas affected by Hurricane Harvey, and those serving as first responders, is their safety. Excelsior College is working to ensure these students have options during this challenging time. Therefore, the College has launched a dedicated site to inform students affected by Hurricane Harvey with their options. For more information,
For Students Affected by Hurricane Harvey
Students and those serving who are registered for courses, and have been impacted by Hurricane Harvey, should contact the College directly to discuss their options.
If you’ve registered for a course in the Fall I term
Contact an academic advisor or success coach to discuss your options (i.e., withdrawing from or remaining in the courses).
If you are registered for a course(s) but are not able to begin your course(s),
- Contact your instructor(s) by sending them a message in your course(s).
- If you are unable to email your instructor(s), academic advisors will relay a message. Contact an academic advisor by calling 888-647-2388 with these extensions:
- School of Liberal Arts ext. 1321
- School of Business & Technology ext. 1331
- School of Health Sciences ext. 137
- School of Nursing ext. 1314
- School of Public Service ext. 138
If you’ve registered for an exam in the Fall I term
If you’re registered for a UExcel or Excelsior College nursing exam, and can’t keep a scheduled appointment at a testing center, contact Test Administration by one of the following methods:
If you have additional concerns
Please contact an academic advisor or success coach with other concerns.